|Shri. T. Shiwat||Chief Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. A. Andrew Shullai||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. J.R. Pyrtuh||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. H. Lamin||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. K.M. Lytan||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. A.H. Darnei||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. P. Tangliang||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. Desous Pohshna||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. Pheinshwa Nanglein||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. Phasmon Dkhar||Executive Member||-||-|
|Shri. W.G. Sungoh||Executive Member||-||-|
|Smt. Rebecca Phawa||Secretary Executive Committee||-||-|
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 15-11-2018
Acts & Rules
- Acts, Rules and Regulations since the inception of this Council in 1964 to 2009
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Establishment of Elaka and Village and Election, Appointment, Powers, Functions and Jurisdiction of Dolloi/Sirdar and Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Ka Ain ban Seng Elaka bad Seng Shnong bad ka Jingjied, Jingthung, ka Bor, ka Jingtreikam bad u Pud treikam jong ki Dolloi/Sirdar bad Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
Places of Interest
- U Kiang Nangbah Monument: Located on the banks of Myntdu River at Syntu Ksiar.
- The Monolith of Nartiang: A large collection of monoliths located in the market place.
- The Durga Temple: A Temple of the Goddess Durga located ar Nartiang.
- Thadlaskein Lake at Mukhla Village: A historical lake and a beautiful spot for outing, boating and picnic.