This Website is maintained by Jaintia Hills Autonomous District Council (JHADC), Government of Meghalaya.
The contents of this website are for information purposes only, enabling the public at large to have a quick and an easy access to information and do not have any legal sanctity. Though every effort is made to provide accurate and updated information, it is likely that the some details such as telephone numbers, names of the officer holding a post, etc may have changed prior to their update in the website. Hence, we do not assume any legal liability on the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the contents provided in this website.
The links are provided to other external sites in some web pages/documents. We do not take responsibility for the accuracy of the contents in those sites. The hyperlink given to external sites do not constitute an endorsement of information, products or services offered by these sites.
Despite our best efforts, we do not guarantee that the documents in this site are free from infection by computer viruses etc.
We welcome your suggestions to improve this website and request that error(if any) may kindly be brought to our notice.
Acts & Rules
- Acts, Rules and Regulations since the inception of this Council in 1964 to 2009
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Establishment of Elaka and Village and Election, Appointment, Powers, Functions and Jurisdiction of Dolloi/Sirdar and Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Ka Ain ban Seng Elaka bad Seng Shnong bad ka Jingjied, Jingthung, ka Bor, ka Jingtreikam bad u Pud treikam jong ki Dolloi/Sirdar bad Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
Places of Interest
- U Kiang Nangbah Monument: Located on the banks of Myntdu River at Syntu Ksiar.
- The Monolith of Nartiang: A large collection of monoliths located in the market place.
- The Durga Temple: A Temple of the Goddess Durga located ar Nartiang.
- Thadlaskein Lake at Mukhla Village: A historical lake and a beautiful spot for outing, boating and picnic.