Links to External Websites/Portals
At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience. Jaintia Hills Autonomous District Council (JHADC), Government of Meghalaya is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to Jaintia Hills Autonomous District Council (JHADC), Government of Meghalaya Website by other Websites/Portals
Prior permission is required before hyperlink are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request to jhadc-meg[at]gov[dot]in
Acts & Rules
- Acts, Rules and Regulations since the inception of this Council in 1964 to 2009
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Establishment of Elaka and Village and Election, Appointment, Powers, Functions and Jurisdiction of Dolloi/Sirdar and Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Ka Ain ban Seng Elaka bad Seng Shnong bad ka Jingjied, Jingthung, ka Bor, ka Jingtreikam bad u Pud treikam jong ki Dolloi/Sirdar bad Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
Places of Interest
- U Kiang Nangbah Monument: Located on the banks of Myntdu River at Syntu Ksiar.
- The Monolith of Nartiang: A large collection of monoliths located in the market place.
- The Durga Temple: A Temple of the Goddess Durga located ar Nartiang.
- Thadlaskein Lake at Mukhla Village: A historical lake and a beautiful spot for outing, boating and picnic.