Departments of JHADC
- General Department.
- Finance and Accounts Department.
- Land Revenue & Land Reform Department.
- Land Record and Land Settlement Department.
- Taxation Department.
- Forest Department.
- Political Department.
- Civil Works Department.
- Education Department.
- Market, Agriculture Soil & Fishery Department.
- Stationery & Printing Department.
- Judicial Department.
- Legislative Department.
Back To Previous Page | Page last updated date: 05-12-2018
Acts & Rules
- Acts, Rules and Regulations since the inception of this Council in 1964 to 2009
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Establishment of Elaka and Village and Election, Appointment, Powers, Functions and Jurisdiction of Dolloi/Sirdar and Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
- Jaintia Hills Autonomous District (Ka Ain ban Seng Elaka bad Seng Shnong bad ka Jingjied, Jingthung, ka Bor, ka Jingtreikam bad u Pud treikam jong ki Dolloi/Sirdar bad Waheh Shnong) Act, 2015
Places of Interest
- U Kiang Nangbah Monument: Located on the banks of Myntdu River at Syntu Ksiar.
- The Monolith of Nartiang: A large collection of monoliths located in the market place.
- The Durga Temple: A Temple of the Goddess Durga located ar Nartiang.
- Thadlaskein Lake at Mukhla Village: A historical lake and a beautiful spot for outing, boating and picnic.